MakerBot® Replicator Z18
Massive build volume and the best price/performance in the extra-large, professional 3D printer category.
Join the growing number of K-12 schools bringing project-based learning to life with hands-on 3D printing projects and teaching problem solving through design.
High School: Students at Newton High School in Newton, NJ collaborated to prototype a better locker-opening mechanism for a disabled fellow student. ·
Middle School: Students at MacArthur Barr Middle School in Nanuet, NY engineered and 3D printed faster wheels for a CO2-powered model car race.
Elementary School: Fourth graders at the Léman Manhattan Lower School in New York, NY designed, 3D printed, and tested experimental boats to learn about flotation principles.
Key Features and Benefits
• Make extra-large and ultra-tall industrial prototypes, models, and products
• Think and build bigger than ever
• Print multiple things at once so you can get to work on your next design sooner
• Enclosed and heated build chamber designed for printing large models with minimal curling
• Fifth generation technology defines the new standard for ease of use, quality, and reliability
• Powered by the new, user-friendly MakerBot Replicator 3D Printing Platform • App and cloud enabled
• Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB connectivity ensures a seamless production workflow
• New MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder is easy to swap or replace